A new version of the aoplib4j is out. Since the last version 2 types of aspects have been added :
- Aspects for applying some java policy enforcement rules (see PolicyEnforcementHowTo)
- Aspects for implementing modularity at the class and package level (see ModularityHowTo)
Beside the new version some other small changes happend :
- the project can be accessible through the aoplib4j.org domain
- the index page contains a link to the javadoc of the latest build.
- the index page contains a link the coverage reports of the latest build made by Cobertura
- the index page contains a link to some metrics about the project computed by ohloh.net