This is the last ticket from/for “(My) CISSP Notes” and will contains links to the materials that I used for the preparation of the exam.
- CISSP study guide – This was my main source of information.
- CISSP for dummies – This was my second source of information; very easy to read and understand but not sufficient to pass the exam.
- 11th Hour CISSP: Study guide – This is a short version of the CISSP study guide . I use it for a quick review the last few days before the exam.
- CISSP Boxed Set – This box set contains a study guide and a book with practice exams. I used the study guide only punctually for specific topics and I found it very complete. I tried at the beginning the use it as the main source of information but the main problem is the huge quantity of information (1400 pages).
- McGraw-Hill Education CISSP Practice Exams – Free practice exams offered by Shon Harris. The practice exams are covering all the domains and I found it quite challenging. For me, if you are able to answer correctly to these questions then you are fully prepared for the real exam.
- CISSP Practice Exams form the CISSP Boxed Set – The questions from the book have the same level of difficulty as the McGraw-Hill Education CISSP Practice Exams
- McGraw-Hill Education CISSP Podcasts – The podcasts are covering all the domains and are of quite good (audio) quality. If you don’t have the time to listen everything then you could choose the listen only the review podcasts containing only the most important information.